the best bookstores in the world
1. This majestic converted 1920s movie palace uses theater boxes for reading rooms and draws Thousands of tourists every year. Librería El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Buenos Aires, Argentina
2. This is the entrance of the bookstore Le Bal des Ardents in Lyon, France.
3. For those who like their green spaces (and coffee shops) to Invade their bookstores. Cafebreria El Pendulo, Mexico City, Mexico
4. The bookstore section of the larger complex dedicated to art and design certainly lives up to its mission. Corso Como Bookshop , Milan, Italy
5. Kid’s Republic Book Store in Beijing, China by Sako Architects
6. Livraria Lello & Irmão (open since 1906), Porto, Portugal
7. A gorgeous converted Dominican church gives the power of reading its due diligence. Selexyz Bookstore , Maastricht, Holland
Fantasy home. All of them.
Just give me what I want.BBC Sherlock AU - II [The Other One] [X] ↳"I won't be locked away, rotting in a cell while you two have your way with the world as you always wanted."
Sherlock's twin brother (a.k.a. the other one) gets caught by the government. After very long inquisitions and private interviews, his brothers decide to keep him under supervision in a governmental institution.
He wakes up nearly 300 years later...
Martin Freeman feature in The Times Magazine 14/04/14
Click links below for high res!
I need the rest of this article.
this is amazing.
This is tripping me out..
The longer you stare the weirder it gets lol
She didn’t mean James Potter.
She meant Severus Snape.
(first quote: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter Two: A Peck of Owls; second quote: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter Thirty-Three: The Prince’s Tale)
This is absolutely gorgeous
today in math class, I didn’t understand the work so I started doing this to pass the time (and also to make it look like I was doing something). my intent was to fill up the whole paper, but before I finished my math teacher came behind me, took my pencil, and wrote the bottom.
That is actually really inspirational
My maths teacher just threw chalk at me.
A Fire Pit IN THE POOL
A Door That Turns into a Ping-Pong Table
Chilled Produce Drawers in the Kitchen
A Wine Cellar Trap Door
A Sleepover Room
A Door Handle That Automatically Turns Off Electricity and Gas When You Leave
A Swing-Set Dining Table
A Built-In TV for the Bathtub
A Glass-Encased Fireplace
A Loft Hammock
A Hot Tub That Flows from the Inside to Outside
A Huge Round Bedroom Window
A Stained-Glass Door
A Library Staircase/Slide
A Bone-Shaped Pool for Your Dog